[3830] TnQP K3WJV SO FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3wjv@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP K3WJV SO FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 16:22:19 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2020

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5                     5
   80:   36     20             39
   40:   91     38             69
   20:   24      7             26
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  156     65      0     139  Total Score = 93,457

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Last year was just working guys fooling around but this year was full bore.  It
always depends on location in all the QP's as we all know.  As the hours went by
40m got better and 20m got worse.  Some spots weren't there or esp.  Last Q on
20 was at 2118z but at least the stns got much louder on 40 the later in the day
it got and stayed till the end.  First Q on 80 was at 2201z.  No running just
hunting.

Action was constant the whole 9 hours with the hard work put in by the
mobiles/rovers and the fixed stns.  Tnx to all for a great QP, one of the best
of the year.  Was tough planning when to feed the dogs(and me)and let them out,
hi.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron controller
Inv vees @ 50ft for 40m-80m-trapped 160
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger