[3830] TnQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 22:52:44 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2                     2
   80:   23      2      2      20
   40:   80      9      1      54
   20:   78     18      3      62
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  183     29      6     138  Total Score = 92,152

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

My 2nd TN QP (1st was 7 years ago) - not so good timing for me when QP started
late afternoon local time on Sunday and end is on Monday morning 05:00 local
time. I back home from the QTH at 06 and I must go to my work after 07 ... I was
very tired.

QP was awsome! Nice activity of mobile stations and also BONUS station!
Maybe also resident station was active but I can try SSB RUn only few and short
time because mobiles changed his counties sometimes very quickly. I missed 5-6
counties which I called but can't break the USA wall and went to other county or
QSY to 40m.

My BIG thanks to MOBILE stations who went also on 20m from many his counties!
Fortunately 20m was open so long - my last QSO with KM4RT with very strong
signal at 23:46Z .Later I called on CW K4O but he was weak and don't heard me.
40m opened later as usually and signals at the beginning was so light but later
nice signals.
On 80m K4TCG, N4VV was the strongest stations.

I worked 79 different counties including 1 new one for me CLAIBORNE - thanks a
lot K4O who give me it on 80m. I called him long time because I can't break the
USA wall, but when the pile dropped down he back to me! Thanks again!
   Unfortunately my 2 other missed counties Lake, Lauderdale I don't heard.

BONUS station I worked 19 times: CHEA 6x, DICK 3x, WASH 3x, WILL 7x.
I can't beleive how I can missed WASH on 20m ... Missed also CHEA on 40m SSB,
but I think he was only above 7.200 where I can't transmit.

Most QSOs:
MOBILE:
N4ZZ 25/21
W4NZ 25/20
W4AN 14/11
W4PV 14/9
W9WI 14/12
K4O 11/7
K4ZGB 10/7

Resident: 6x: K4T.

   Unfortunately KY4L/M and W3TB/M I heard only 1 time on 40m but i can't break

the USA wall. I assumed, they're don't was on 20m ... :(
   Thanks a lot for every QSO, mobiles excellent job and of course to
Tennessee Contest Group for organizing this excellent QP!

   73,Laci OM2VL