[3830] NA Sprint CW K1DG HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougk1dg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K1DG HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 14:56:02 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K1DG
Operator(s): K1DG
Station: K1DG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50

   80:  113
   40:  127
   20:   69
---------------------

Club:

Team: TEAM ROCKIN

Comments:

Conditions seemed very good at the start for a change.

After a few QSOs my PC started using some invisible font. I would type a call,
the cursor would move but the field was blank.

Restarted the program, and the screen was all messed up.

Rebooted the computer, which took 10 minutes. Then I was 20 QSOs behind
everyone. Kept busy pretty much the whole time. Nice to get back over 300 Qs for
the first time in several years.

Moved my 80M dipole further away from the house and now it doesn't set off the
smoke alarms anymore. And it seemed to play pretty well.

73,

Doug K1DG