[3830] NA Sprint CW AA5JF HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, amgoss05@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW AA5JF HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 16:53:47 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: AA5JF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:   2
   40:  45
   20:  14
---------------------
Total:  61     Mults = 24  Total Score = 1,464

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

First time in this contest since the late 1980s, and it's still hard. Sending
code from the keyboard using function keys, plus all the other logging
conveniences, made this easier than 30 years ago. But then everyone has those
advantages too: wow this was fast. My skills still are not quite up to it,
especially when the penalty for not getting the call immediately often means
missing the QSO entirely. For me that was a real problem on 20m where the skip
was long, and I wasn't hearing east coast stations really at all. Hope to be
back with a better result next time.