[3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 18:52:37 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: N6AN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:18

   80:
   40:   2      0:4
   20:   7     0:14
---------------------
Total:   9     Mults = 7  Total Score = 63

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I was on Saddleback Butte (DM14) for a late afternoon (a dry balmy 93 degrees)
SOTA activation.
Air quality was much better than at home where Pasadena is breathing lots of
Bobcat fire smoke.
My KX3 (5 W), balanced on a clipboard perched on my lap, fed a 59' wire
stretched between two 20' collapsible fiber glass fishing poles.
30 wpm with a KX3 paddle is a challenge, and that is 5 to 10 wpm off the normal
pace.
K4RO was LOUD on 20 and pounced for QSO #2. It was fun to visualize all that
beautiful aluminum while working
K3LR on 40.
I had to leave the summit by sundown so Sprint time was very short, but still a
thrill to participate.

73,
David N6AN