[3830] NA Sprint CW K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 20:54:36 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 2:15

   80:  32
   40:  33
   20:  26
---------------------
Total:  91     Mults = 33  Total Score = 3,003

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

The pleasure of the last hour of this Sprint was finally having AN antenna for
80 meters.  With my venerable Lazy H now partially resting on the house roof, I
needed some kind of antenna to stay active while I tear down the Lazy H and
rebuild it.  It was great to be heard on 80 for a change!

I took a big break midway through, mostly because 40 meters was long and I'd
worked all the big guns who could hear me.  I was also eager to try the 80 meter
antenna when the pack moved to that band later in the session, but there were
very few stations there when I was fizzled on 40.

Thanks to all for copying my QRP signal with patience, and many thanks for the
fun session.

73, Mike K8CN

Rig: K3/10 at 5 watts; Lazy H for 20 and 40 meters; 135 foot doublet with ladder
line feed for 80 and 40 meters (about 45 feet up at present)