[3830] TxQP DL3DXX(@DF0SAX) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP DL3DXX(@DF0SAX) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:41:48 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2020

Call: DL3DXX
Operator(s): DL3DXX
Station: DF0SAX

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JO61VE
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   42
   20:  152
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  194     0       0  Mults = 119  Total Score = 69,258

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

What an activity ! Working the mobiles mostly every time was a hard battle
competing against lot of american callers. Happy when I found the mobile first
without pileup. RBN and APRS did a great job to keep control of the mobile
tracks. A few battles got lost, especially on Sunday with K5DX where the pileup
was too heavy and the mobile signal weak. Same with N5NA in the early hours on
40 meters. I called fast and slow, changed the TX qrg a little down and up but
nothing helped. Made the most contacts with AD4EB. Got most of his counties but
missed just a few the hour before and after our local sunset when propagation
took a nap.
I am happy with the result and with new YU7EF 5 element yagi on 49 ft boom.
Working a few new counties reduced the number of needed TX counties to 30.
Congratulations to the organizers and participants of the TXQP.
Hope you had as much fun as me.
73 Dietmar