[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WB9TFH SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF WB9TFH SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:57:41 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  134    59  Total Score = 8,732

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

The way condition were they weren't for phone or cw, OK for local Q's. If it
hadn't been for FT8 I wouldn't have many Q's. FT8 saved the contest for weak
signal, all those below the noise level. Some on phone & one cw, others FT8.
Because of FT8 I posted my best Sept vhf score! Not enough stations on 432. I
would even transmit message WB9TFH 432174 to get some movement, a few caught on.
 Sunday morning I had meteor decodes but wasn't able to make any Q's, spent too
much time looking at the screen and moved to FT8 for activity. Will have to work
on meteor scatter transmissions for these contests. I took breaks between
operating part time. It's sooo slow with FT8, but we didn't have much choice
with our current condition and some E's. My best September yet, so lets see how
I match up next year, it was fun and thanks for all the Q's.