[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WZ1V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wz1v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF WZ1V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 00:57:28 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  484   134  Total Score = 86,966

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Had decent tropo conditions both Saturday night and Sunday morning
(although I thought they were even better before the contest).
No Es observed on 6M here. Was hoping to work more stations on
222 and up but the challenge was finding stations not glued to FT8,
Trying to get anyone's attention over the chat page was tough too. But
at least 2M and up was better than June. The tropo was pretty much lined
between FN74 and FM16-FM06-EM96, nothing further south or west here.
Sunday evening wasn't looking promising but the Rovers livened it up.
Other than a few computer glitches, had no equipment issues.
Thanks to all who took the time to answer my call.
73 Ron WZ1V