[3830] TxQP N5JJ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5jj@att.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5JJ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:06:30 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2020

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: ALVIN,  TX.
Operating Time (hrs): 16:28

  160:
   80:           6
   40:
   20:  437    697
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  437    703      0  Mults = 87  Total Score = 236,379

Club:

Comments:

What a fun contest.  Love to have the folks calling me.  Started with a bang on
Saturday morning with over a 100 q's in the first 45 minutes on cw.  Later in
the day cw was very slow so went so SSB and I think all of the west coast was
calling.  Since I don't have 40 meters I was able to stay on 20 until almost
time to quit.  Went over to 80 for the last 20 minutes and picked up a few on
SSB.  Sunday morning stayed on cw until 1:00PM and was like pulling teeth.
Almost shut down a couple of times but pushed on.  Also a lot of weather in the
area I had to keep an eye on.  Had to stop once.  Worked SSB last two hours and
it was fair.  They have to change the dates of this contest,  too many going on
at once.  WAE is too big a contest to compete with.  EU thought I was in their
contest but we worked it out.  Also good to work some of the locals like N5XZ,
K0NM and others.  Never know who might call.  My contest skills have improved
beyond my belief from when I started,  esp. on cw.  Next year should have my
second tower (140 ft.) with phased yagis.  Can't wait for that.  Thanks to all
who called and we will look for you in the next on.  73,  Rick