[3830] TxQP K8TE SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP K8TE SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 04:37:24 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8TE
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

  160:
   80:
   40:   15
   20:   14      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   29     31      0  Mults = 15  Total Score = 825

Club: Albuquerque DX Assn

Comments:

TXQP 2020 Soapbox Comments
I was busy operating as W6H for Route 66 On-the-Air this weekend so I had little
time to chase TX stations except for an occasional, brief break.  Most were too
close on 20m to work.  Fortunately, there were enough on 40m to work during the
three brief times I could chase them.  Best of all, my last county (Maverick)
showed up with Dave, K5IX, operating.  Thanks Dave and to the others for my
minimal contacts!  At least I have a few for the State QSO Party Challenge.  73,
Bill, K8TE K3/KPA1500 Low Dipoles