[3830] WAE SSB DL2SAX(@DQ2C) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, harald.gerlach@hs-neu-ulm.de
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB DL2SAX(@DQ2C) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:31:50 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: DL2SAX
Operator(s): DL2SAX
Station: DQ2C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35:42
Radios: SO2R

   80:   51    20   104
   40:  521   324   204
   20:  969   951   188
   15:   51    87    44
   10:   12     0    14
-------------------------
Total: 1604  1382   554  Total Score = 1,654,244

Club:

Comments:

This was a realy outstanding contest. No propagation on 15m to northamerica, but
a long openning on 20m to W and VE on both days (until local midnight), which
results in my personal record. Never thought, that I can have more than 1600
QSOs and nearly 1400 qtcs.
15m opened on saturday and sunday very late to southamerica, with a few signals
also on 10m at 19:00 utc! Good participation from W and VE. Had a few problems
with the computer - sorry for all the stations which had to give me the qtc
twice, but sometimes the qtc-window disappeared and the qtc were lost.
Good "incontest-contest" with ea2w on cqcontest.net! Congrats to him.
Everybody should use this, because it gives a good motivation to stay in the
chair.

Thanks for all who worked me! and STAY HEALTHY!!!