[3830] SAC CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 16:31:28 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2020

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:  134    37
   40:  159    36
   20:  212    40
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  506   114  Total Score = 57,684

Club:

Comments:

Only OH8X was audible for 5 minutes on 15 meters and we made QSO. Heard some
traces from others, but condx really did not exist here. Had good distance ahead
of my rivals, until 08Z Sunday, when 15/10 open for some of them, but not for
me.
Congrats to UA5C, I2WIJ, G3TXF and others who make better score at the end, when
I desperately make 4-5 QSO/hour on 20 and 40 meters. There always is next
year...
As always it was a pleasure to work those frozen Scandinavians, Thank you!

Running TS-850SAt with nearly 1kW into TH3MK4 and two 1/4 verticals for 40 and
80.

73! Nasko