[3830] IaQP WI0WA/M(@N0AC) SO Mobile/Portable LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IaQP WI0WA/M(@N0AC) SO Mobile/Portable LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 21:03:33 +0000
                    Iowa QSO Party - 2020

Call: WI0WA/M
Operator(s): WI0WA
Station: N0AC

Class: SO Mobile/Portable LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:  152
   20:  121
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  273     0       0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 27,846

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

CHECK LOG

We had a wedding to attend in Kansas City so there was going to be no activation
or very limited. My wife said it would be okay to run counties on the way down
to KC. I planned a warm up activation for the starting bell but issues prevented
the start. My mobile logging laptop's display was dead so I went to the backup
PC. The function keys were not programmed correctly so I did a rush repair job.
After about 30 minutes of operating I stopped to pack the truck. I booted up the
original PC and the display came alive so I imported my log into the mobile
laptop. We ran four more counties before hitting the Ia/Mo state line.

Now after looking at my log I see both PC's dates and times were off so I've got
a mess and is the reason for the check log. Thanks for those that worked me, it
sounded like there might have been pretty good activity.

Bill, N0AC