[3830] Salmon Run W7VJ SOCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7vj@millerisar.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run W7VJ SOCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 00:14:19 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2020

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    1
   80:   67
   40:  225
   20:  347
   15:    1
   10:    1
    6:    1
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  643     0       0  Mults = 77  Total Score = 148,340

Club:

Comments:

A partial effort, too nice to spend the weekend on the radio.  Had finished
early Sunday afternoon until I saw that M/S team mate N7NM was just over where I
had been.  I spent the next 1.25 hours trying to catch up and almost got him!
Nice going Doug.

Thanks to all who worked us and for those dedicated mobiles and out of state
operators who were serious in the contest.

73

Andrew