[3830] SAC CW OE1CIW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe1ciw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OE1CIW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 06:14:19 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OE1CIW
Operator(s): OE1CIW
Station: OE1CIW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN88EE
Operating Time (hrs): 12:33

   80:   45    22
   40:   80    33
   20:   48    22
   15:   13    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  186    87  Total Score = 16,182

Club:

Comments:

2020 Scandinavian Activity Contest SAC - OE1CIW SO-ALL LP CW

Nice contest but propagation on 20 m could be a lot better - it hurts that we
don´t have any sunspots at all at the moment. 15 m only opened Sunday morning
for less than 2 hours to Scandinavia, 10 m unfortunately NIL.

Due to the change of the rules i also send my log as a CHECKLOG because since
many years i don´t use any DX cluster, RBN, skimmer or anything else in the
contest and i don´t want to be in the same category with ASSISTED operators who
have additional informations for new multipliers and possible QSOs than
UNASSISTED stations. I´m trying to do the "hard way" to use my own
ears and my own skills during the contest to get as many stations as possible in
my log.

I want to support the idea of the "old" rules where we had UNASSISTED
and ASSISTED categories and i don´t want to mix them in one category. I
definitely hope the Contest Commitee of the SAC will change the rules back to
the old standard!

Thanks to all my scandinavian friends for all the good contacts on the different
bands - cuagn in the CQ WW RTTY DX Contest next weekend 🙂.

73 de Michael OE1CIW