[3830] 144FallSprnt K3DNE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3dne@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt K3DNE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 03:11:00 +0000
                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: K3DNE
Operator(s): K3DNE
Station: K3DNE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM94
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Some nice enhancement to the NE putting FN10,FN20,FM28,FM19 and FM18 in the log.
Good to work some familiar calls! Also nice to work 9 SSB and 2 CW QSO's!
 Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Grd  Pt/Q
   144  CW       2       2    1   1.0
   144  FT8     21      21   15   1.0
   144  USB      9       9    6   1.0
 Total  Both    32      32   22   1.0
Score: 704

IC746 TE Systems AMP 160w 7el at 28 feet.
73,
Ed K3DNE

If you are an active contester or would like to get involved in contesting and
live in SC please consider applying to join SFCG – we are always looking for
more like-minded contest operators to be part of our team.
https://www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com/