[3830] 144FallSprnt K6RO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lashap@cox.net
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt K6RO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:07:59 +0000
                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 3:15

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to N6GP and KX6A for getting me on.
I am having fun with VHF contests,so I will keep trying them.
CW 2
SSB 13
FM 39
FT8 0 ..I hope to get that working soon.

Some of the locals were afraid to answer CQ's,as they didn't know the exchange.
I helped some of these guys explaining what their grid square was,and told them
after our qso that they are now a contester.

Next week is the 222 Sprint,and if I can borrow or find a radio somewhere,I will
be on.

Thanks to WA6MEM and W6KK for getting on,and passing out some points.

IC9700
Diamond x6000a at 15 feet
N1MM
Heil Pro7