[3830] 144FallSprnt K1DY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt K1DY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:28:38 +0000
                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: K1DY
Operator(s): K1DY
Station: K1DY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN54JQ
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Club:

Comments:

Well, THAT was fun. Looked like conditions were going to be bad but they were
really quite good. I worked 19 in 10 grids with my 50 watts. Best DX was N3NGE
in FN20 on CW, 463 miles. Armchair copy both ways. Made 8 q's on SSB, 4 on CW, 7
on FT-8.. Looked like things might open up at the end, the CT guys were working
FL but nothing up here.. Thanks to all who got on and to the sponsors.. Looking
forward to 220 next week. Bill, k1DY in central Maine