[3830] 144FallSprnt K4LY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt K4LY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 17:23:00 +0000
                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: K4LY
Operator(s): K4LY
Station: K4LY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 3:15

Club:

Comments:

Played pickleball until 7:30 and was surprised to find that 2M was in pretty
good shape when I got home. I was running my old Kenwood TS-790 which found new
life on FT8 after I bought a SignalLink USB last week.  I took a chance last
night, and with fear and trepidation ran the TS-790 into my old KLM brick for
100 watts out, hoping I'd not overdrive the max 10 watts input  and end up with
one more broken radio!
Two of my contacts were CW, two were SSB, and 38 were FT8.  Best DX was W1VD at
675 miles with K1TEO a close 2nd.
Maybe I can get on 222 CW and SSB next week with my FT-736r, but I don't think I
can get the 736r on FT8.
Was fun.  Tnx for the Qs.
Doug Allen
Inman SC  EM85wb