[3830] CQ WW RTTY N7TY M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ockmrzr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N7TY M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 00:28:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: N7TY
Operator(s): N7TY W6RW AE7DW
Station: N7TY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Yuma, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  258       51      12    11
   40:  752       53      50    24
   20:  734       55      69    25
   15:   69        9      25    15
   10:    6        1       4     4
------------------------------------
Total: 1819      169     160    79  Total Score = 1,240,320

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Once again we realize this contest favors the East Coast!  20 meters didn't play
as we had hoped and USA stations seemed to avoid 15 meters.  However, we still
managed over a million points.

This is the first major M/S contest from my new station and antenna system; it
played great!  I am very pleased that all the hard work by myself and others
paid off.  Kudos go to Hector, XE2K/AD6D, for helping install the antennas on
the tower, Dave, K6LL, and Mike, W6RW, for ideas with station set-up, and of
course my XYL, Gabrielle, N2GTS, for all the support and understanding.

Looking forward to CQWW CW.  Go ARIZONA OUTLAWS!