[3830] CQ WW RTTY K9DR SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9DR@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K9DR SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 02:08:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:  133       45      5     6
   40:  109       37     11    10
   20:  353       42     52    21
   15:   11        0      5     3
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  606      124     73    40  Total Score = 224,202

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Once again, I was unable to work Wyoming on any band!  Same with MT and ND.
 Only worked CO on 80 meters.

No JA run on 40 or 80 meters. Overslept Saturday morning and no luck at local
sunrise Sunday. Weird!

Tried to work as many Outlaws as possible, but the WY to AZ path conditions were
pretty bad.

Most of my 11 QSO's on 15 meters were to PY and the rest were Caribbean. Didn't
hear another W/VE station during the several times I checked that band. Didn't
mess with 10 meters at all.

Look forward to operating within the club circle ASAP, but need to wait until
it's safe for me to return.