[3830] CQ WW RTTY W7RM(K2PO) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@conwellpdx.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W7RM(K2PO) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 04:48:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: W7RM
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: W7RM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 29:56
Radios: SO2R

   80:  211       46      14    13
   40:  439       46      46    24
   20:  569       48      60    25
   15:   53        7      14    12
   10:    1        1       1     1
------------------------------------
Total: 1273      148     135    75  Total Score = 800,130

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Several folks replied to my CQs with their call and their exchange.  I’m not
sure what’s up with that - it seems a net drag on rate with all the resulting
confusion.

The log shows 11 Europeans on 40m, and 95 on 20m.  JAs numbered 101 on 20m, 79
on 40m, and 9 on 80m.  66% of my QSOs were North America; 16% were Asia, and 8%
Europe.  85% of my QSOs were made calling CQ.

Highlights included being called by OD5ZF and OX3LX.

I should have worked more stateside QSOs for multipliers, on 15m, on Friday and
Saturday.  I had only 5 states outside OR/WA by Saturday evening, and resolved
to get more on Sunday.  But more never came.

It's always great so see 20m and 40m crammed tight with signals.  I'm looking
forward to more sunspots, so 15 and 10m can share in the excitement.

Tnx to all,

Bill, K2PO
Portland, Oregon