[3830] CQ WW RTTY OG0R(OH2PM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY OG0R(OH2PM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:50:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: OG0R
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OG0R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KP00LJ
Operating Time (hrs): 35

   80:  420       1       45     8
   40:  574       4       66    21
   20:  797      40       78    27
   15:  197       0       34     7
   10:   14       0      100     3
------------------------------------
Total: 2002      45      233    66  Total Score = 1,509,128

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It was a great fun to operate CQWW RTTY Contest after a five years break.
I did work full time SOAB from from my home QTH OH2PM last time in 2015.
The band conditions were quite different by that time. Most QSOs and multipliers
were collected on the high bands.
This year the particulars were a thunderstorm with huge lighting flashes just
before the contest. I disconnected antennas and removed power plugs.
Luckily no damages. I could that is why I did not have any sleep before the
contest. Secondly the aurora ovals southern edge was unusually far south,
just above my QTH.
I had to take several breaks during the contest to keep me going. but in any way
a great fun to run RTTY for a while.

Thanks for all the QSOs and hope to see or hear you in the ones to come.

Pertti. OH2PM,OG0R