[3830] CQ WW RTTY KI1G SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KI1G@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KI1G SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:05:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: KI1G
Operator(s): KI1G
Station: KI1G

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

   80:  436       52      51    17
   40:  946       55      85    24
   20: 1123       54      99    28
   15:  128       21      33    17
   10:   16        6       4     5
------------------------------------
Total: 2649      188     272    91  Total Score = 3,107,640

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Hopefully that is as bad as it gets for 10 and 15 meters during this solar
cycle. I was printing Europe on 10 Meters but could not get anyone's attention.

Very tight race with Bud, AA3B. Another great competition.

I upgraded to high power bandpass filters and what a difference it makes to
reduce interstation interference. A special shout out for VA6AM (VA6AM.Com) for
his support with the filters.

I never knew there were that many active RTTY stations in YB land, it seemed
like they all called me on 20 Meters Sunday morning.

Fun as usual, nice to see all the familiar calls. I hope everyone is doing good
in the COVID era.

Thanks for all the QSO's

73,
Rick KI1G