[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7RL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K7RL SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:31:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

   80:  165       41      6     7
   40:  200       43     12    11
   20:  610       47     41    20
   15:   26        4      8    12
   10:    0        0      0     0
-----------------------------------
Total: 1001      135     71    46  Total Score = 431,676

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Started operating Saturday afternoon with the intention of earning a few points
for the WWDXC and calling it quits. But with some good rate, my several hours
turned into 13 hours. Maximizing states and provinces on each band became
another goal as the contest progressed.

Next time, I'll plan for a more serious effort. It was fun.

The high A and K index certainly didn't help working DX. The Sunday morning
European opening on 20m wasn't great -  I missed Saturday's opening. JA activity
seemed pretty solid, although I didn't stay up for the early morning 40m and 80m
runs.

NA 68.2%
SA 3.9%
EU 7.8%
AF 0.1%
AS 18.3%
OC 1.8%

I like the format. Looking at the above numbers, it's easy to see why this would
be a much different contest if it followed traditional CQ WW CW and SSB rules.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

73, Mitch, K7RL