[3830] CQ WW RTTY NN4RB SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NN4RB SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 19:53:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19:35

   80:   78      27       5     5
   40:  154      38      27    12
   20:  125      16      30    16
   15:   38       1      14    10
   10:    0
-----------------------------------
Total:  395      82      75    41  Total Score = 142,086

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thought I did good until I saw all the other scores.  Bands were good when
contacts were there.  Friday night was all 40 meters, but my antennas did not do
good for close in.  80 meters and the end of the contest was packed.  My
operation, as usual, was all search and pounce.  It is a long contest, but I
like it because I can choose my time.  I cannot fathom the amount of time that
some put in the chair.

Rick Brown
NN4RB

Mosely Classic 36 at 62' for 20, 15, 10
32 ' vertical on a metal building for all bands, especially for 40 meters
Dipole - optimized wide band antenna at 48' for 80 meters.