[3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 20:22:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 34:45

   80:   46       19      4     5
   40:  101       31     10    10
   20:  382       49     25    22
   15:  129       19     19    16
   10:   14        2      5     6
-----------------------------------
Total:  672      120     63    59  Total Score = 476,256

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

A very enjoyable contest.  I find myself enjoying RTTY contests more and more
and managed almost 35 hours of BIC.  If only the bands would cooperate!  I only
ever heard two European stations (worked UW1M) and had far too many hours of
less than 10 Q's.  15 was marginal and the low bands very poor Saturday night.
It was great to have a short 10M opening to Brazil, Argentina, and Chile mid-day
Sunday plus two surprising contacts to Arizona and Texas!  Thanks for all the
Q's!

TS990
3 el SteppIR at 35 ft
Multiband dipole at 40 ft