[3830] CQ WW RTTY KK6P(W7IV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KK6P(W7IV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 00:29:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: KK6P
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W7IV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 31

   80:  240       45     10    10
   40:  232       44     19    15
   20:  811       54     42    23
   15:   30        2     12    10
   10:    0        0      0     0
-----------------------------------
Total: 1313      145     83    58  Total Score = 600,600

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

One day all parts to this mess will work at the same time.  LP on 40M due to a
burned bandpass filter the amp.  Yurns out that the antennas...weren't.  The GH
software said they were.

The first 16 hours of the contest turned out about 250 contacts and immeasurable
frustration working through Flex issues.

Good JA run on Saturday afternoon tripled my score and got me fired up.  (I was
ready to burn down the place and take the insurance money.)  Sunday offered a
bit of an EU opening.  Grabbed stations on 15 as I could, but didn't try running
there.

RTTY is my fave!   Thanks for the Q's!