[3830] 222FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 01:42:22 +0000
                    222 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover HP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62
Operating Time (hrs): 0.75

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Made a VERY Sprinty run in the Sprint, just 45 minutes of operating time to
visit the 4 grids around the local Grid Corner.

Nice to catch K9MRI with me on SSB and him on CW, despite just having an omni
loop antenna on my end. Completed 'sweeps' with 4 different stations, completing
contacts with them from all 4 of the grids I visited.

Thanks to all who were on and to Bruce, NT4RT, and the Southeast VHF Society for
their continued management and sponsorship of the Fall Sprint series.

73, JK