[3830] CaQP K6VO(K6NR) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6VO(K6NR) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 23:05:23 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6VO
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SBER
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Remote Operation

  160:    50     0
   80:   139     0
   40:   329     0
   20:   544    26
   15:   120     0
   10:     1     0
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was planning to operate CQP locally at my remote station in the
California high desert, but ended up driving home before the contest
as I was feeling poorly.  Worked the whole thing remotely with many
breaks.  I managed to do better than my single op tries in the
previous 2 years, I expect because conditions were good and activity
was high.  Tried operating a little SSB, but its too hard to run
stations with my particular setup on SSB.  Had several great CW runs.
No one from North Dakota or NT, so I missed 2 multipliers.

I hear I have a chirp on 80m, that's new.  Using a K3, will have to
look into it.

Great contest, lots of activity, with some big QSO counts from stations
outside of California too.  Thanks for the contacts.    dana