[3830] CaQP KI6YYT/M SOMobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jes@riverdeltawireless.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KI6YYT/M SOMobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 23:58:18 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: KI6YYT/M
Operator(s): KI6YYT
Station: KI6YYT/M

Class: SOMobile LP
QTH: Rio Vista
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:          23
   20:         120
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   0     143  Mults = 41  Total Score = 11,726

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Most fun I've had in CQP. Roving between counties mobile is far superior to
sitting at a fixed base operation.  Started planning to do it next with more
power!  Really tough finding a clear frequency as a low power mobile.  Had to do
a lot of search and pounce.  Preselected the locations that had zero RFI.  It
was amazing what we could hear with no power line or man made noise.