[3830] CaQP KF6NCX SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KF6NCX SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 00:21:23 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Chico, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.25

  160:
   80:   52      0
   40:   61     20
   20:  140      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  253     22  Mults = 47  Total Score = 37,741

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs! I really enjoyed the contest. I found 20 meters a little
slow Saturday morning but it picked up nicely in the afternoon, then faded away.
Forty seemed surprisingly poor Saturday night, but 80 made up for it. Eighty
Saturday night on CW was lots of fun -- the best operating of the contest for
me. My goal was to make 250 CW contacts. I got there by about 2 p.m. Sunday,
then spent the contest's last hour trying to make phone contacts. Tried 20, but
nothing was happening, so I switched over to 40, and that kept me busy until
2200Z. Thanks again. 73, Larry