[3830] CaQP KA6BIM SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka6bim@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP KA6BIM SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 00:51:29 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:           4
   80:          20
   40:         238
   20:   31     10
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   31    272  Mults = 53  Total Score = 33,761

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Can we move CA a little farther away?  It is just too darned close to Oregon for
10-20 mtrs.  When the Oceania DX contest ended I went to the low bands and was
able to work the few stations that were still up to midnight,  On Saturday mid
day I worked 200 stations on 40 SSB.  On Su day. I started out with 40, ran out
of stations then went to 20 to beat my head against the wall.  Managed a few cw
stations and fewer SSB.  Went back to 40 and finished the contest.  Ended up
just ahead of last year. Thanks to all the expeditions and home stations for all
the qso's  Missed 5 counties.  Dave ka6bim