[3830] CaQP K6RO SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lashap@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6RO SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 03:47:13 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: LANG
Operating Time (hrs): 23:47

  160:    4      5
   80:   65     63
   40:   65     41
   20:   91    298
   15:   17     55
   10:    1      1
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Last time I did a CQP was in 2000.
It's a really fun contest,so I wanted to try it again.
2 days before the contest,my 40M dipole died,and I had no time to figure out if
it was a balun,or something else.Lucky that my end fed wire with a tuner worked
ok.
I was going to do phone only,but as the rates slowed,I had to make CW contacts
to keep busy. Morse Runner is now on my computer,so next year I will want to do
CW !
15 meters was open a few times,with very loud east coast stations booming in,but
not enough guys were there to make it really work.
Congrats to all the great scores,and I hope to do better next year.
Missed MR and NT..never heard either.
Thanks for the q's.
Larry k6ro

K3S ...used the voice keyer alot !