[3830] CaQP AB1J SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AB1J SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 15:53:45 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:46

  160:
   80:
   40:   13     0
   20:   24     0
   15:    3     0
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   40     0  Mults = 23  Total Score = 2,760

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had some spare time so worked a few Golden State (Code) Warriors. It also gave
a small boost to my State QP Challenge totals.  I looked at my stats recently
and found I'm in the Bronze group.  With my score I thought I'd be in the Lump
of Coal group. Or Tin Can or Rusty Nail or something.  The sponsors are too
generous.

73,
Ken, AB1J