[3830] CaQP N9NM SOYL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N9NM SOYL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 20:16:18 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOYL LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   39
   40:   71
   20:  150
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  260     0  Mults = 47  Total Score = 36,660

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Using K3 at 100w Antennas are a dipole up 20 ft and a 40/80m vertical.

I was so pleased to hear so many CA ops on for this contest. The 1x1 ops were on
all the bands, during the whole contest, so it was easy to spell
"sequoia". Many of the ops were experienced contesters, who were kind
enough to slow down for slower fists, like mine. They gave repeats on info, when
asked, without complaining. Also I spoke with many newer hams. I'm glad many ops
are learning how much fun contesting is. I never did hear anyone on 15 meters,
but the rest of the bands were very busy. We did have some bad QSB on Saturday,
but it didn't stop me from working people.

The folks that run this contest always impress me. The rules are easy to
understand and give us all the important info that is needed. Everything is very
well organized, and there are plenty of opportunities to win something. It is
one of my favorite contests.