[3830] Makrothen RTTY KK6P(W7IV) SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY KK6P(W7IV) SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 21:14:55 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: KK6P
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: KK6P

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:   73
   40:  244
   20:  438
   15:    3
   10:
------------
Total:  758  Total Score = 5,077,734

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Holy cow, that was a lot of fun!.   The rats couldn't compare to a mainstream
RTTY contest, but it's fun being a legitimate competitor for a change.

I can't remember the last time that my EU contacts outnumbered my JA by about
10:1.  I would love to see a push to drive participation next year.

I made a horrifying choice to promise time to the wife that took the last half
of the second period.  My close runners on the Contest Online Scoreboard
leapfrogged me and put up about 500k points in that time.  I was very close to
catching back up to K6DTT/2 until EU opened on the East Coast and he ran away.
Great effort there!

I will definitely block this weekend out next year.  Thanks for the Q's.