[3830] KRC SST NG7M Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST NG7M Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 01:05:17 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Oct 12

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:  57     27
   20:
-------------------
Total:  57     27  Total Score = 15,660

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

First K1USN SST for me. It was tough from Utah... 40 was the place to be but
still daylight in Utah so sorry about the tough copy at times, it did get better
later on.  I ran stations for the most part.  Great to see some activity and
thanks for all the calls.  A lot of new calls I'm not familiar with so some new
guys jumping in and kicking the tires!  73 de Max NG7M