[3830] AzQP K4VBM SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ptcorners@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP K4VBM SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 02:35:47 +0000
                    Arizona QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    2
   40:    7      4
   20:   13      9
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   22     13      0  CW Mults = 17  Ph Mults = 10  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 1,639

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

I usually make just a few contacts in this one, but seems
like that State Challenge has brought out more stations to play.
20m was the money band and CW the money mode - conditions were noisy
and up and down.  Got the bonus station and some nice multipliers.
My best score ever in this contest.  Great fun!