[3830] SDQP K4VBM SO FixedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ptcorners@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SDQP K4VBM SO FixedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 02:55:11 +0000
                    South Dakota QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   4      12
   20:   5      33
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   9      45      0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 2,368

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Once again, N0HJZ, Rich, was a rover and I chased him both days - boy
I sure got a lot of SD counties I never had before!  There was actually
another rover that I discovered and also chased.  Managed to even
contact the Bonus station in the last hours on Sunday.  The dipole
got a great workout as 20m was up and down during the day.  Usually I
make 1 or 2 contacts in the this contest, and this by far is my best
effort and result.  By far, this was my "FUN" contest of the weekend!
So nice to hear all the familiar calls including K4BAI, John.
Great fun!