[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 03:28:26 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 16

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   7      6
   80:  23     19
   40:  23     16
   20:   1      1
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     43  Total Score = 2,365

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a rush. Terrific start with visions of "Sixty Sugar Plums" but
ran into problems on 80 and 160. Just too far for many unless I'm the only
caller. The Great Lakes Gang rules! Thanks for the many FB experienced ops and
some newcomers like W4NBS and (not so new) NK4O an dNF8M and WB2RPW and KB5RF
here in Austin, who is coming along great.

Five min segments: 10, 12, 9, 11, and then 6 and 7.

Only one three bagger, with KB5RF.

Thanks for a terrific "rush," and now to my well-deserved finger of
Weller Bourbon.

73, Jim N3BB