[3830] NyQP W2EG SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W2EG@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NyQP W2EG SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 13:03:59 +0000
                    New York QSO Party - 2020

Call: W2EG
Operator(s): W2EG
Station: W2EG

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    3
   80:  222
   40:  186
   20:  140
   15:    3
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  554     0       0  Mults = 86  Total Score = 95,288

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

My best score in the approx ten years I've done this contest.
More Qs, but six fewer mults than my previous best. Seemed like
more participation this year, which was good for keeping things
interesting. Had several good runs, including one over an hour at
better than 92/hr. Though snagged in tree bark, my resonant
end-fed wire @ 50' was working well in the dry weather. Highlight
for me was running on 20 shortly before my sunset and being
called by JO7WXN. Enjoyed the contest and thank all for the Qs.
    73, Rich, W2EG