[3830] TBDC KZ5D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KZ5D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 14:53:39 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:27
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 252  Total Score = 1,114

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Started later than usual (0153z) but seemed like plenty of activity until 0530z
when most sane folks must have taken a break/nap. Searched around for any
available Qs trying to break the 1,000 mark. No dice. Got back on the air about
1044 for another run at it. Picked up a couple of JAs and found some new blood
to push me over my 1,000 goal with room to spare. QRN seemed to get worse as the
evening wore on. By early morning, static crashes were a real pain causing me to
ask for lots of repeats. Thanks to all for the fun! This was a Stew PB for me. I
don';t have room on this city lot for a separate receiving antenna. I use a half
sloper off my tower.