[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:17:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 21

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  26
   20:  52
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  78  Mults = 63  Total Score = 4,914

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Just before WAG I threw an optimized 14 MHz 2-el +5 dBd
yagi 11 m up in the tree (one of the many). It did very
well for Europe, and part of the main lobe is split for
the USA East coast by the neighbour's workshop wall.

Otherwise more Western stations arrive better on the
vertical (fitted with directors for 7 and 14 MHz).
This time I most probably made a personal record,
though I did not pass the 5k points nor the 80 Q's...
Aurora was a bit up and the CQWW-forecast is poor.
The slower I progress, the more records I can break!

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops