[3830] CWopsT K8BKM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K8BKM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:07:38 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 21

Call: K8BKM
Operator(s): K8BKM
Station: K8BKM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  23
   20:  14
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  37  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,369

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

My first CWT since late April! Very few opportunities to operate during the day
as I am still... working. I know, a terrible four-letter word. Got on half-way
into this session and worked a few EUs including Armin, DK9PY. Hi Armin! 40 was
much better for running which is my preference. Like falling off  a log - the
high speed and frantic pace was nice. I'll try to get back on at 1900z but 0300z
is past my bedtime until daylight savings time ends at the end of the month.

73, Tom
K8BKM