[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:08:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 21

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.45

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  49
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  49  Mults = 49  Total Score = 2,401

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Blithely walked into the house from mowing the backyard and heard the smartphone
alarm going off and suddenly came to the realization--in my overheated,
sweat-spewing fog--the 19z session was underway. Quickly doused myself with cold
water, filled a big cup of icewater and hooked it to the radio room. First
contact at 27 minutes after the hour. Not a good day. First 5 minutes late
starting the 13z nd now 27 minutes late for 19z. They say things happen in
three's. We'll see.

Nonetheless, it was great fun S&P'ing my way up 20m band working great ops
in what seems like increasingly better conditions (2 DX worked).

Many thanks for the QSOs. CU all at 03z!

73,

dale, kg5u

Station:
Xcvr: Elecraft K3S, 100w
Antennas: 10-20m: AV-640, gnd mtd; 40m: Inv vee at 70ft; 80m: Inv vee at 70ft
Software: N1MM Logger+
Paddles: Kent iambic