[3830] CQWW SSB ZL1IF SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ZL1IF SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 18:35:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: ZL1IF
Operator(s): ZL1IF
Station: ZL1IF

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: WHANGAREI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:  112    22       49
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First ever CQWW SSB contest in a 60 year ham radio career. S&P effort
focused on mults. It was like angling into a jampacked  barrel of fish. I have
got a HP station, but a single vertical antenna doesn't cut it for big numbers.
The hook just bounced off the top layer of fish backs and dorsal fins down
there.  So, many thanks for the few contacts actually made. I appreciate them
very much!
Looking forward to the CQWW CW contest in a month's time.
73, Lars ZL1IF