[3830] CQWW SSB NR4O SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NR4O SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 00:03:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 25
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   56    12       21
   40:   97    16       35
   20:  140    15       46
   15:  108    17       37
   10:   10     6        7
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, not my best effort.  I'm hoping I can blame this on conditions.  Q's were
down by 12 from last year, zones down 5, countries down a whopping 71!  And I
spent 5 more hours BIC time.  This was all S&P as running just didn't work
at all.  It seemed like both 10 and 15M had good activity, I just couldn't break
through.  I was pretty frustrated Friday evening and Saturday morning having to
really work hard to break through the pileups.  I got really tired Saturday
evening and decided to sleep when I didn't see very many new stations on 80M and
40M.  I didn't get back on the radio until after noon on Sunday.  I'm sure I
missed some good opportunities on 10M, 15M and 20M. I did find that my Inv-L
worked pretty well on 15M and 20M.  I think I am going to put a good high power
tuner at the base of the antenna.  Hope conditions are better the several
weekends.

73,
Eric - NR4O