[3830] CQWW SSB SJ2W M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SJ2W M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 00:13:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SA2CLC SM2LIY SM2MTR SM2UVU SM2WMV
Station: SJ2W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Da Traesk
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  182     9       45
   80:  564    16       68
   40: 1303    29       98
   20: 2139    36      119
   15:  587    27       95
   10:   89     8       45
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Probably the worst propagations we have experienced during a CQWW so far at this
QTH. I actually managed to take a picture of the visible aurora just previous to
the contest start with my mobile phone. We had a hard time getting any mults but
the aurora at times made the NA runs on 20/15m fun and saved the weekend. Also a
first good test on SSB in the new shack, no big issues.

Now it can hopefully only get better :) Cu in CQWW CW.

Antennas
160m: 1/4 vert
 80m: 4-SQ
 40m: 3/3el + 2/2el + 4-SQ
 20m: 6/6/6el + 5/5el + 5el + 4el @EU
 15m: 6/6/6/ 6/6el + 6/6el
 10m: 6/6el + 6el @46m
  RX: 10 beverages between 180-500m long

Inband:
32m rotatable tower ~500m away (battery powered)
16el tribander (4/4/8) @27m
2el 40m @32m
Inv Vee 80m @26m

Run: K3 + ACOM 2000A